Encapsulation of soil-removing, soil-conditioning and soil-activating micro-organisms
In addition to selecting and producing the appropriate biological agents, we have developed a unique technology: microspheric encapsulation of living organisms.
This capsule packaging offers a number of advantages :
- Preserving living natural active ingredients for functional application, even after prolonged storage
- Combine micro-organisms and organo-mineral elements to form effective bio-augmented complexes.
- Controlling the release of active ingredients for continuous treatment.
- Facilitate storage and transport to our customers’ premises and to spreading areas.
- Simple implementation, without the need for major resources or soil compaction.
- Transforming nature into an efficient, economical product.
The formulations of our “microspheres” are targeted to meet the specific needs of each site.
Solutions designed for large-scale applications
Faced with a lack of appropriate solutions for treating soil, we have developed a technology tailored to professional realities.
Our products provide a technical and financial response to the problems encountered by manufacturers, construction and public works companies, farmers and public developers.
To enable our customers to process large volumes of soil, we manufacture microspheres in industrial quantities at our BIOCAP1 plant.
Packaging in microspheres is perfectly compatible with technical and logistical constraints: biological effectiveness, storage, transport and application.